Tuesday, March 30, 2010

~*New Life in College*~

 A week had gone by,
Study in Inti Subang is quite interesting but abit rushing. Classmates are 'cool' at first, slowly getting 'warm'(merrier) now. People in my class are getting more and more, until we have to split the class into two. What a 'noob' decision made by the 'HOP'.

Inti Subang is a good place to study and enjoy. This is the 1st time after my whole secondary school days, where i could study without stress. This is also a place where i could end my life as a 'life jacket' in Sitiawan. I hate to be a 'life jacket'. Whenever they need me,they'll find me. But when they don't need me, they don't even know me!!!!!!What kind of theory is that??!!! But i don't know why I still helping them..Maybe I'm used to it or what..
Anyway, i finally free from that situation. A new life begin now and I enjoy my college life now.

7 comments:

  1. .... andrew mah did i treat u as a life jacket? -_-''

    Lonelyx Wen

    ReplyDelete
  2. not u la..but others..cannot tell u..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha~good o^^happy always la...andrew~gambateh

    ReplyDelete
  4. o...thx ya fang fang..
    i'll do my best..

    ReplyDelete
  5. lols bro!!!!
    cant wait to get out of sitiawan too T^T

    ReplyDelete
  6. mah.....i go yam cha gt invite u anot???gt forgot u anot???so so sad le..

    wendy..

    ReplyDelete
  7. rin-very fast ady la..
    wendy-i i'm saying someone else..if they know that's good..but never be u la..never be any of my church friends and BB friends also..mostly is my ****** friends..if u want to know..pm me la

    ReplyDelete