Tuesday, April 6, 2010

~*New Life in College*~ (part 2)

Class seperated so unevenly...
all the monkeys are in the A1 class, which causes soo much noise and FUN!!!!
i Love the fun..
anyway..there are problems that i'm scared to touch..or even talk about it..
i'm trying my best to make it positive..but i dunno why..i cant..
1st problem..my attitude..i'm scared that i cant manage my maths..which i'm lazy and i dont like maths..

2nd problem is i really really really really really really really really really really dont wan to giv anymore burden to my parents. From the day i start to work when i was 15, i already understand that money is very hard to earn. I also know that my parents are having a real hard time to earn alot of money to grow up their 3children(my brother, sister and me). i really really really really dont wan to depend on them anymore..especially in money matter. I had seen before how my parents quarrel because of money matter. They work so so hard until they got sick, hurt, and even depressed.
I knew how they feel actually. i fell so bad that i couldn't help out..not even once..
I felt my self so hopeless..so useless..I call myself Bastard for that.

In KL, i dont really spend money because..every cent that i'm spending is the effort from my parents..
even for food..i would have to think and think.."should i eat?? should i buy this??do i need that file or sumthing???do i really need all that books???"

Today, 7th april 2010..12.23a.m
i cried in front of my laptop,
having peer pressure about those things,
and writing this Blog..

4 comments:

  1. alot more to write..but i just cant continue my words..sorry guys..

    ~lon3lybulL~
    (andrew)

    ReplyDelete
  2. patricia.wintergladeApril 6, 2010 at 6:14 PM

    Hi Andrew, You are a good son. You understand how difficult it is for many parents to bring up and educate their children. Don't scold yourself because of this. Many parents all over the world quarrel & disagree about money matters. Do what you can day by day. Difficult times can make people tougher and more matured. I always believe that you are a very special person and will succeed in life. Life is made up of so many things ... the good, the bad, the funny things, enjoyable experiences and lots of other interesting things as well as all kinds of friends. Try to be happy where you are and enjoy your college years! Oh yes ... keep writing your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont know..i dun think i am..
    anyway..i'm fix it..hmm..thx for the comment so far..thx..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gud Luck Bro!!
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete